Monday, May 28, 2012

SOME LAYOUTS TO SHARE

Hello it's me again! I just wanted to share some of the layouts I finished and
they are not for any challenges, it's one of those days that my creative mojo
was so down and had to force my self to scrap so the creativity will  start to flow in.
I finished this layout about two weeks ago and just found the time to finally able to share them with you. It  will be a long post with lots of photos.
I hope you enjoy them and Thanks again for stopping by my blog-

1) "TODAY" using SIMPLE STORIES Fabulous collection-





2) "Always Fun With 3 Silly Boys" using ECHO PARK Happy Days collection






3) "YOU & I" using ECHO PARK Be Mine collection




4) "LOVE YOU" using ECHO PARK Be Mine collection




5) "FOREVER TOGETHER" using ECHO PARK Be Mine collection





There you have it! I've been trying to use my stash as much as possible so most of the paper collections i used are older, not too old, but they are not the latest one. I've been good in not spending way too much for scrapbooking :D I hope you enjoyed every single one and I hope i have inspired you today. Thank you very much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

hugs and lots of love,
Melissa


1 comment:

hilde janbroers said...

simply gorgeous!!!! each of them!!