Monday, May 21, 2012

SIMPLE CHALLENGE WITH SIMPLE STORIES

How was your weekend? I hope you enjoyed every minute of it.
Happy Monday to yo all!
Thank you for joining me here today at my blog.
It is my Monday and I will be working today BOOO!!! LOL
I decide to play along SIMPLE STORIES Simple challenge
using the Element card/sheets
and here is my take using the SIMPLE STORIES
Fabulous collection-

I love, love the Fabulous collection the colors and designs are perfect for girly girl layouts.
And the elements are super easy to use, all I did is cut them to their sizes,
overlapped each one on top of each other just a little bit to add layers and VIOLA!!!
all done. I love how this layout came out. I hope you like it to and i hope i have inspired you today to create something simple and beautiful.
Thank you so much again for stopping by and Have a wonderful day!

hugs & lots of love,
Melissa :D



No comments: