Friday, May 11, 2012

IT'S FRIDAY!!!

Happy Friday everyone!!!
It's Friday and it's time to share another layout using SKETCH SUPPORT sketch
and some NIKKI SIVILS goodies.
Allison Davis, from SKETCH SUPPORT, creates some of the
amazing 2 pages sketches, super easy to use and they really help me a lot in starting my layouts.
Here is my take on her 2 page sketch for this month-

"SNOW FUN"
 and here are a few close-up shots for details-





For this layout, I used the EXIT HERE collection, which is perfect for some outdoor fun photos like these photos of my family. I love, love the colors, punch outs, and easy cut-ups of EXIT HERE collection. I also used  some NS burlap buttons, maraschino twine from THE TWINERY, NS alpha stickers, and lots of GLUE ARTS 3D U Cut It foam adhesive.
This photos was taken March this year when we went to Palomar Mountain and there was at least 10 inches of snow, not as much snow as last year but we still love it!!!
Please be sure to check out NIKKI SIVILS blog to see some more beautiful projects from the DT's and also hop onto SKETCH SUPPORT blog to see what the Sketch Support talented DT's created using NIKKI SIVILS.

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful Friday!!!

hugs and lots of love,
Melissa :D

No comments: