Friday, May 18, 2012

ECHO PARK & STUCK?! SKETCHES

Hi there! Good Morning!!!
It's Friday and this time it is really my Friday because it's my weekend off!
YAY!!!
Let me start off this day with a layout I created using ECHO PARK
Be Mine line- love the pink and black colors in this collection.
This is also inspired by STUCK?! SKETCHES May 1st sketch and here it is-




and this is the beautiful sketch from STUCK?! SKETCHES-
instead of using 3 photos i only used 2 photos and added a small cardstock with sentiment and also added a stamped sentiment under it. And yes, i am inlove with crafting tape, washi tape, paper tape or whatever it is that we all call it LOL. I got a couple of sets of crafting tape from Michaels from Recollections- they are sooo pretty i used the bird cage one here it comes in 3 tapes per set and way cheaper that the other brands :D
Please check out the new sketch challenge blog FILIPINO SCRAPBOOKERS Challenge Blog. We are having a DT call and we are looking for Filipino scrappers living anywhere in the world to apply and join us in the fun.
Well, i hope you enjoy my first post for today. I have a couple more coming up so stay tuned.
Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful Friday!

hugs & lots of love,
Melissa :D

1 comment:

Lea said...

Love the picture and that tape is super cool! I need to get to Michaels. :)