Friday, May 18, 2012

ALWAYS IN MY HEART- STUCK?! SKETCHES

Hello. It's me again and this is my second post for today
and if you would like to read my first post please click HERE.
I have another layout created using the ECHO PARK Be Mine line
and again, inspired by STUCK?! SKETCHES May 15th sketch.




and this is the sketch from STUCK?! SKETCHES-
I've been enjoying creating with my ECHO PARK Be Mine collection and i have three more layouts to share with you using the same line. Oh did you see the crafting tapes I used here? these are the other set i got from Michaels- love the birds and the music notes!

I also wanted to remind you about the DT call for the newest challenge blog FILIPINO SCRAPBOOKERS challenge blog. It is a sketch challenge blog and we are looking for Filipino scrappers living anywhere in the world to apply and join us in the fun.

Thanks again for stopping by and reading my blog. I really appreciate you all.
Have a very creative day!!!

hugs & lots of love,
Melissa :D


2 comments:

Sarah said...

Stunning page! I really love the bright colours and the cute bird-on-a-wire stamp! Thanks for playing along with us at 'Stuck' sketches

Izzy Anderson said...

Another terrific page. I love your blog. New follower. :)