Monday, March 28, 2011

SHOW THOSE MUSCLES- 3.24 SKETCHY THURSDAY

happy Monday!!! just a quick post for today. here is one of the six layout i finished over the weekend. this is inspired by SKETCHY THURSDAYS 3.24 sketch and i used my March ARTFUL DELIGHT kit once again and believe it or not this is my 6th LO using the kit- i really love it! i even used the packaging of the Jillibean corrugated alphas- i cut out the black alphas printed on the packaging ( word "muscles"). here is the layout with some close ups- my husband asked me "are you really going to post that in your blog?" and i answered "yes, why?" he just walked away and scratching his head. LOL! you probably thinking muscles? where? LOL! i love scrapping funny pictures it's a great inspiration to start a happy page. that's it for me today. have a great week and God bless.
hugs and lots of love, isay :D

5 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

This is just adorable!! They are so cute!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Toooooooooo cute cute cute! I love love love the CUTE photos and that banner!! Thanks soooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

I LOVE this layout (I would have posted it too!).

Dorothy said...

hahaha! yes, very funny pics. adorable LO too! grabe, ang sipag mo mag-scrap! :)

Keshet said...

Wonderful layout, this is so much fun! And love the funny subject matter! Thanks for joining the fun at Sketchy Thursdays this week!!