Wednesday, March 23, 2011

LET'S POSE- YOUR SCRAPBOOK STASH CHALLENGE

my second submission for YOUR SCRAPBOOK STASH sketch challenge using some of my JILLIBEAN SOUP Pasta Fagioli papers. so glad i bought this papers- i really love the colors! i used the March 11 sketch and if you would like to view the sketch click HERE. and here is my take-
my Jylian and Kuya Justin last Feb 13 at Legoland. it was funny because Jylian just started posing for the camera and said "let's pose kuya" it was too cute and i'm glad i captured this moment.
i have one last layout to share to you today so please stay tuned. and once again i thank you for continuing to support my blog and for peeking in and appreciating my work. love you all! take care!

hugs and lots of love,
isay:D

2 comments:

Rachael Funnell said...

owwww Ahhhh! this is AWESOME, the black is very striking with the Jillibean... FAB U LAS!
XXX

Bente Fagerberg said...

Gorgeous layout. Thanks for linking it to our challenge!