Tuesday, March 29, 2011

MY GIRL- NOOK KIT AND PAGEMAP

finally had the chance to open and play with my NOOK kit and i must say they have done a fantabulous job again putting together the March kit. this is my first layout using this kit and this is inspired by PAGEMAP Webster Pages Sketch contest. here is my take- i used the LO-FI program once again to edit my dear daughter's photo. i love how this turned out the colors of the CRATE PAPER's Emma collection is just beautiful. that is it for me today. gotta get ready for work. hope you enjoy all my post for today. have a great week and God bless. hugs and lots of love, isay :D

7 comments:

HarmonySweetpea said...

Love it. The black background makes the brights so much bolder.

Nadia Cannizzo said...

WOW! This is just stunning...WELL DONE!!

Lynnda said...

So darling I heart this a ton!!!...

Are on the same mailing address... I want to post your WIN!... thanks...hugs...xoxo

GIANE AMARAL said...

hello thanks for the quick visit on my blog and for the comment, I love your blog its works are beautiful, then you'll pass, kisses and success.

Stacy H-W said...

Your girl has the sweetest face EVER!! Such a cutie pie. Your layout rocks too!! But how could it not with that subject matter!!?? ha
I really always love all of your work. You are such a Creative Genius!! LOL (really!)
Thanks for the sweet words on my blog. I hope you had time while you were there to enter my giveaway. Stacy H-W
http://scrapwithstacy.blogspot.com

iza said...

hi isay,
great take on the challenge.love how u use the background paper.it make everything pop out.the misting.love ur creation.

Anne said...

Congratulations of being a Favie on Sketchy Thursdays. You deserve it, you page made me laugh. I love your new lay out with your little girl, she is gorgeous and the colours on this page are beautiful.You are very gifted.