Thursday, March 31, 2011

A CARD & A LAYOUT FOR THE STUDIO CHALLENGE

hello everyone! just a quick post for this one. trying to get this card and layout link before the deadline. Yikes! this is for THE STUDIO card challenge- use a photo in a card. here is my take using some leftovers of my March ARTFUL DELIGHT kit. i use the photo of a cupcake my cousin made for my nephews birthday. i used LO-FI to make it vintage looking and printed in matte photo paper. i love how it turned out- this next one is for THE STUDIO sketch challenge with the twist using ruffles. i used my March NOOK kit on this one. i love Emma Shoppe by CRATE PAPERS.   this is me with my good friends/co-workers taken last December on our company Christmas party. i applied a thin layer of acrylic paint on the background to add interest, i also did some stitching, and i made the green ribbon flower. that's it for now. time for me to link it up. thank you for stopping by. have a great day! hugs and lots of love, isay :D

3 comments:

Anna said...

This layout is really gorgeous, love all the layering. Thanks very much for playing along with us at The Studio!

Fabi Ormerod said...

I LOVED your layout! the colors, the flower...very cute! Tks for joining us at The Studio, cheers!

Irini said...

Love love love your layout!!!!!
and the flower is fabulous!!!!
thanks for taking part in the challenges at The Studio!!