Thursday, October 28, 2010

OUR FAMILY- SKETCHES IN THYME CHALLENGE #21

hello everyone! CHALLENGE #21 at SKETCHES IN THYME is up. this is my very first official DT work and i was really anxious because it was a two pager. this is only my second two pager i ever did and it is always a challenge for me to do one. but i loved the sketch so much that i knew it wouldn't be so hard. i used the papers from TREASURED SCRAPBOOKING MAY KIT ThriftShop Treasures which i ordered last month because they where on sale along with 4 other kits believe me it was a good buy. here is my take-
and some close-ups for details-

UPPLIES: PP's: American Crafts Dear Lizzy Spring and I Do collection, October Afternoon Fly A Kite collection. Cardstock: Recollections.Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink. Stickers: K&Company. Chipboards: Making Memories. Alphas: American Crafts and BasicGrey Alpha stickers. Punch: EK Success. Others: gel pens, ribbon, DMC floss, Tacky glue, Foam adhesive.

this is the whole gang last June when we went to our camping trip at San Onofre beach i love that place except for the long, steep hike going down the beach not only that i was scared of height i was running out of breathe because it was tiring and i was really exhausted- talk about being out of shape LOL!. i kept this LO pretty simple and i am very pleased with it. God Bless and thank you for stopping by.

-isay

5 comments:

Lynnda Hosni said...

Oh my Isay ... This is absolutely stunning layouts .. What more it's 2 pager..which I've yet to do one... You really inspire me ... Girlie... Thanks for sales tip... I'm a sucker for kits now ....

P / s : I've submitted over the dt challenge over at sketches in thyme.. Thanks ...xx

Fern said...

Only your 2nd 2 pager! Wow, look at you, already a pro at it!!! I love the black bg... really makes the whole thing "pop"!!! Super cute photos!!! So happy to have you on our team, Isay!! Have a great day!! Hugs!!

Diana said...

WOW!!! These pages are Gorgeous, the colors are amazing beautiful photos and pps.

Dawn said...

Wow is right sweetie- this is fabulous! I love the way you add such fun details. Great job with your first challenge.
So happy to have you with us.

Tanya R said...

So pretty. This is one well done layout.
Hugs
Tanya