Saturday, October 16, 2010

HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY

Good morning everyone! :D i am super happy right now and overjoyed!!! Miss Kim of SKETCHES IN THYME invited me to be part of their DT and of course i said YES! i am now proud to say that i am one of SKETCHES IN THYME MAVEN! YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!



i can't wait to get creative and share with you my very first DT assignment with SKETCHES IN THYME. so please come by, visit us, and join in the fun every week at SKETCHES IN THYME. thank you Miss Kim and to all the Mavens for giving me this wonderful opportunity.
I am off to scrap some more pages, my goal today 4 pages YIKES! my hubby gave me the day off from mommy duties he said it's my reward from being choosen as a DT, isn't he so sweet? :D stay tune i finished a page last night i'll share it with you after this post.

-isay

6 comments:

lisaplus6 said...

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

Debbie said...

Congrats! So happy that you are a part of our wonderful team! Can't wait to see what you create!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I look forward to seeing more of your creativity and fun on their site.

Dawnll said...

Congrats Isay and welcome to the team. We are excited to have you join us.

Lynnda said...

Congratulations Isay... You genius little thing!! you totally deserved it ... Im so happy for you girl!!...xoxo

Pat said...

Congrats! So happy to have you on the team!