Sunday, June 6, 2010

creative scrappers sketch #106 & design Dollies Element challenge




here i am again & i finished another LO for Design Dollies Element challenge using Creative scrappers sketch #106 which i flipped the sketch over and for June Pick A quote challenge at sb.com. I'm really trying to do as much scrapping as i can do this next 2 days because i will be very busy at work next week. This is my eldest son, Justin, first photo playing soccer.
Journaling reads:
...at first you didn't want to play soccer, you were so shy and worried if you can play but after a couple of practice and games your self-esteem is better and you believed more in yourself. you are such an amazing player and you make me & dada proud..."when you have no choice, mobilize the spirit of courage..."

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Wonderful "boy" layout! I always find them so challenging. Love the colors you chose and all the different elements on your page. Love the banner!

Jami Lynn said...

This came out Teriffic! Great job girl! : ]

Liza said...

Great layout Isay! I've always been "boy-challenged" when it comes to my layouts. Your layout shouts "boy!" and it's awesome!