Wednesday, June 23, 2010

AAM challenge My Idol

Happy Hump Day everyone! Here is my entry for AAM challenge Your Idol inspired by Stuck?! June 1st sketch.


I used another collection of Nikki Sivils the Flaming Butterfly collection. i love, love the rich colors in this collection and the butterflies are beautiful. i made the flower sprayed glimmer mist on it and add an old brad in the center. i also added some feathers for texture and dimensions.
Journaling reads:
...my bestfriend has been my idol when it comes to staying STRONG & POSITIVE. she has gone through a lot and in the midst of all the chaos she reamins standing strong with a positive attitude...
TFL!

-isay

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh what a sweet tribute to your best friend. So happy you were able to play along with AAM!

Sara said...

Love the feathers and the butterfly. Thanks for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches.

Chloe said...

Lovely page! Thanks for joining in at Stuck?!

Melissa said...

LOVE this! That is a fun line from Nikki Sivils too. Thanks so much for playing along with us again at AAM!

Unknown said...

Great page! Fun take! Thanks for playing at Stuck?!

Anne P said...

Love your butterflies and feathers, very creative.

all the days of our life said...

Gorgeous, the colors, pps and embellishments are all wonderfully combined. Great photo.

Cook Scrap Craft said...

Stopping by from the All About Me challenge blog. I really like the scalloped circle frame and arrow on your layout.

janis said...

omg!!!! i super love how you used flaming butterfly!!!! and great take on the aam challenge too!!! thanks for playing along with us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! I love love love love this Isay! I loveeeeeeeeeee how you used the Flaming Butterfly collection!! I am on Nikki Sivils's DT and WOULD loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee to showcase this on her blog this month!! Would you please send this to me??? bmwgirl@cox.net ... I will be posting on her blog on the 13th of this month :):):):):):) I will of course have a link back to your blog for full credit! Thanks! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)