Friday, May 20, 2011

SUMMER FUN- ARTFUL DELIGHT SKETCH #11

Hello everyone! it's been a very stressful day this week. i went back to work Monday and sometimes i wish i could just stay home with my kids. when i had my whole month vacation, i stayed home taking care of my kids and my DH and it's the best feeling ever- being a mommy and a good wife. i wish i can just work at home :( enough of that- i'm still lucky though that i'm able to squeeze in some time to scrap. i have a few LO's i wanted to share with you and all of them are inspired by ARTFUL DELIGHT's 14 Days of Sketches. this first LO is my take on sketch #11. i also used my ARTFUL DELIGHT May kit which is just AWESOME! love it! here is the LO-
here is sketch #11-

some close-up for details-
i hope you enjoy this first one. hang in there i have a three more LO's. thank you so much for stopping by and have a great day :D

No comments: