Friday, May 13, 2011

RWAR!- ARTFUL DELIGHT SKETCH #5

i've been very busy for the past few days scrapping which was really fun and i'm planning to scrap more today so bare with me on sharing all my LO's in one day :D. this next one is once again for ARTFUL DELIGHT's 14 Days of Sketchs using sketch #5. i do love working on sketches and you should really check out ARTFUL DELIGHT and what's up for grabs the sketch challenges. for the 14 Days of sketches Miss Leeanne, owner of AD, is giving away one of the May kits and for the monthly sketch challenge she is giving away the June kit and the chance to be her GDT for June. here is my LO-
and here is sketch #5-
see you again soon :D thank you so much for spending time here in my blog.have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

artfuldelight said...

Fabulous take on the sketch!!! I don't know why but I really love this sketch and I thought others would too but you are the only one so far to play along! You ROCK!!! :-)

scrapinbabygal said...

Amazing take on the sketch!! I love the zig zag border!! Fabulous take on the sketch! Sabrina