Sunday, December 5, 2010

OUR STORY- SKETCHES 4 ALL

good day with you all! i finally found some down time and was able to scrap a bit. this is my take on Fia's sketch for the SKETCHES 4 ALL first year anniversay challenge. i used my November SCRAPBOOK NOOK KIT that i love but just not able to scrap as much as i want, too. well here is my take-


SUPPLIES: Cosmo cricket papers, stickers, & chipboards. K&Company chipboard. doilly, DMC floss, yarn. Recollection cardstock. Tim Holtz distress ink. lace, acrylic paint.

i hope you all have a wonderful day. i'll be back later to share with you some great news. God bless!

isayn:D

3 comments:

Mel said...

This is super stunning, I just love it Mel, but I love everything you do, you are one amazing scrapper. Melxx

Lynnda said...

yes this is SUPER STUNNING... I love it everything on it... you are really creative genius...!!!...xoxo

Cindy Gay said...

Love all the background papers and the photo accented in black.