Thursday, December 23, 2010

CUTEST SANTA

Hello! the OPEN CHALLENGE #2 at SKETCHES IN THYME is up so head on over to SKETCHES IN THYME to check out what the other Mavens have done, get inspired, and join in the fun. in my LO i used STUCK? DECEMBER 1ST SKETCH where i am submitting my LO, too. i also used my SCRPABOOK NOOK DEC KIT, oh i am loving this kit! here is my LO-



and the sketch i used-



and ofcourse some close-up




and these sweet Christmas stocking buttons are from our December sponsor CHARLENE'S BUTTONS BOX so please don't forget to stop buy to our generous sponsor this month and check out her wonderful handmade buttons.







thank you for stopping by. have a wonderful day! i wish all of you and your familys the happiest of the holidays! God bless!

isay :D

1 comment:

Lynnda said...

wow wow this is so beautiful Melissa... I just love everything on it.... Fantastic...Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas!!!...xoxo