Thursday, September 30, 2010

ME & MY BOYS

Good morning! i am so happy i finally used my CRAZY DAISY KIT i won at THE SCRAPPIEST for August. i just love it it's full of some awesome goodies. this LO is inspired by CREATIVE SCRAPPERS SKETCH #123. here it is-


Supplies: PP's: Scebic Route, Crate Paper. Ink: Tim holtz Distress Ink. Background: Kraft. Paint: FolkArt & Craft Smart acrylic paint. Stickers: Jillibean old world cabbage stew, Jenni Bowlin, Making Memories. Embellies: K&Company, BasicGrey Bloomers, Me & My Big ideas Soft Spoken. Alphas: BasicGrey Kioshi & Max & whiskers Alpha stickers. Others: Tattered angels Glimmer mist, Brad, buttons, white Crochet thread, gel pens, Recollections Foam Adhesive,Tacky glue.

i love how this LO turned out, this is me with my boys, Justin & joseph, Feb, 2008 at California Adventure. Love my kids hair here, inspired by Beatles LOL! i had so much fun creating this one. i used a plastic cup to make the circles by dipping it lightly to the acrylic paints. i love movement in my LO's so right now i'm into including strings in my LO's. i also love my gel pens and doing a little bit of doodling in my LO's.
Well, hope you all have a wonderful day! it's raining here in Escondido after couple of days of unbelievably hot weather now it's raining. God Bless!

-isay

2 comments:

Lynnda said...

I always come here and sneak... all your LOs are simply inspirational and beautiful... love it here...xx

Monique Liedtke said...

Another fabulous page!! I'm becomming your follower because I don't want to miss another one, LOL!
Have a great day!