Thursday, September 30, 2010

ME & MY BOYS

Good morning! i am so happy i finally used my CRAZY DAISY KIT i won at THE SCRAPPIEST for August. i just love it it's full of some awesome goodies. this LO is inspired by CREATIVE SCRAPPERS SKETCH #123. here it is-


Supplies: PP's: Scebic Route, Crate Paper. Ink: Tim holtz Distress Ink. Background: Kraft. Paint: FolkArt & Craft Smart acrylic paint. Stickers: Jillibean old world cabbage stew, Jenni Bowlin, Making Memories. Embellies: K&Company, BasicGrey Bloomers, Me & My Big ideas Soft Spoken. Alphas: BasicGrey Kioshi & Max & whiskers Alpha stickers. Others: Tattered angels Glimmer mist, Brad, buttons, white Crochet thread, gel pens, Recollections Foam Adhesive,Tacky glue.

i love how this LO turned out, this is me with my boys, Justin & joseph, Feb, 2008 at California Adventure. Love my kids hair here, inspired by Beatles LOL! i had so much fun creating this one. i used a plastic cup to make the circles by dipping it lightly to the acrylic paints. i love movement in my LO's so right now i'm into including strings in my LO's. i also love my gel pens and doing a little bit of doodling in my LO's.
Well, hope you all have a wonderful day! it's raining here in Escondido after couple of days of unbelievably hot weather now it's raining. God Bless!

-isay

3 comments:

Lynnda Hosni said...

I always come here and sneak... all your LOs are simply inspirational and beautiful... love it here...xx

Monique said...

Another fabulous page!! I'm becomming your follower because I don't want to miss another one, LOL!
Have a great day!

Elizabeth (Beth) Moore said...

Hope you don't mind me stopping by your blog to tell you about Papercraft Star (just in case you don't already know!) We'd love to have you enter some of your inspired projects in our challenges there. We're also having a DT call soon and want to tell papercrafters like you about the call! There is still time to enter our PTI gift certificate drawing too! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/another-gift-certificate-give-away-at.html