Monday, September 13, 2010

I HEART THEM

it's 4 am and i am here posting a new LO that i just finished...you must be thinking i'm nuts scrapbooking at this time LOL! this is the best time for me to scrapbook after work, i go home at 11:30 pm, i stay up all night to scrapbook because my kiddos are asleep! anyways, this LO i'm going to share is the first LO i made for THESE ARE FEW OF MY FAVORITE SCRAPBOOK MANUFACTURERS challenge blog. hopefully i made it before the deadline. here is my LO-



i was thinking about what i want my LO to look like while i was at work LOL! i love how it turned out i hope you like it, too. thanks for stopping by and stay blessed!

-isay

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!!! Melissa!!! This is AMAZING!! WOW WOW WOW!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that 'window' you created... I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the cloud with all the different manufacturer's in it!! WOW WOW WOW!!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with FAVE THINGS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Lynnda said...

yes totally agree... you nail it...this is so great!!!... you'll be the winner...Amazing creation...Fantastic!!!xx

Hanneke said...

I love this!!!! Love the drea, the fence, the flowers!!! Great idea!!!
Thanks for playing with us at Fave Things!!!

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful! Love all of it!Love that window and all the yummy manufacturers!
Thank you so much for playing along with us!

Deana said...

Love, love, love the thought bubble. Awesome page, girl! :-)

eMeLiNe Seet said...

so glad to have found your site! Your pages are full or goodness :) !! Love them !

Wendy Kwok said...

Hi you won something on my blog. you can check it out