Saturday, June 9, 2012

I'M PROUD TO SAY I'M ONE OF THE 1ST DT MEMBER OF FILIPINO SCRAPBOOKERS CHALLENGE BLOG

Hello there! Happy Saturday!
I have a great news for you and this is really very special to me-
I am one of the 1st DT member of the new sketch challenge blog
FILIPINO SCRAPBOOKERS CHALLENGE BLOG-
a brand new All-Filipino sketch challenge blog for Filipino residents.
I missed Philippines so bad and this is one way for me to reach out and inspire many of our Filipino scrapbookers and maybe help to expand scrapbooking in Philippines.
And please welcome the Filipino Scrapbookers
1st design team-

Melissa Bonifacio (me!)
Kath Hernandez (creator/coordinator)

and guess what?! I have been crazy creating some sketches for the challenges so watch out for
my sketches and i hope they will inspire you to create beautiful pages.
So, please come and welcome the rest of the DT members over at

thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Have a wonderful weekend!

hugs&lots of love,
Melissa :D

3 comments:

hilde janbroers said...

congrats!!!

Lynn said...

That's fantastic! Congratz!!

Kathleen (Kath) B. Hernandez said...

I'm glad to have you as part of the team, Isay! Thanks so much!

Can't wait for our filipino scrapbookers to have a go at your fabulous sketches. =)

Looking forward to a fruitful term ahead with everyone.