Thursday, April 19, 2012

LOVE- PRIMA BUILD-A-PAGE CONTEST

 Good morning my friends! Happy Thursday!
I am still enjoying my vacation but unfortunately my creative mojo
decided it needed a vacation too :(
For the last few days (it's more like a week) i haven't created anything.
And it's not like I'm not trying, believe me i sit in my craft table and just literally stare
at my crafty stuff and not create a single thing...frustrating!!!
So, finally last night i decided i will scrap no matter what! LOL
i used a coffee table, surrounded my self with my crafty stuff, sat on the floor
and started crafting and you know what, IT WORKED!!!
I finished 6 layouts in no time and i love every single one of them
but of course i can't show them all to you at once.
Now, let's just hope i have time to post all my layouts.
Enough of that, let me start sharing with you my layouts.
First up is my take on PRIMA's APRIL BUILD-A-PAGE contest-
this one i didn't create last night. I finished this one earlier this month.
 this sweet little girl is the newest member of our family, my niece- Xyrene.
Isn't she so adorable and cute?
Some close -up photos-



 Most of the PRIMA products i used are from winning a couple of sketch contest over at
MY CREATIVE SKETCHES. As you can see, I did lots of layering, distressing, hand-stitching,and clustering on this layout and i love how it turned out and I hope you like it , too.
Thank you very much for stopping by my blog and leaving me some love. I really appreciate them.
Thank you once again and Have a wonderful day!
I'll share another layout after this post so please stay for a while :D

hugs and lots of love,
Isay :D


2 comments:

emharp said...

What a beautiful little face!!! I love the way you do your layering. I am trying to learn more about how to achieve a multi-layered look and I'm learning lots from you.

Rachael Elliott said...

STUNNING!!!!