i wanted to try out in the IMAGINARIUM DT call
so grab a cup of coffee, sit back, and chillax'
because this will be a long post and
without further ado here are my favorite LO's using chipboards-
1. MUSIC OF MY HEART-in this LO i painted the swirly chipboards
with green acrylic paint and applied glossy accent to it.
2. YOU ARE THE MUSIC IN ME- another great way of dressing up chipboards
is to cover them with music sheets and apply clear gesso for extra shine
like what i did in the big heart on this lo
3. SWEET & SILLY- another great way of altering snowflake chipboards
is to again paint them with acrylic paint, rub stickles, top it with
button, and wrapping it with silver twines.
4. A MOMENT...- here in this layout i used distress ink on the edge, stamp it lightly,
sprayed it with glimmer mist, and added bling in the middle of the butterfly chipboards.
5. FUNNY FACES- i think this is my favorite way of altering the butterfly chipboards
the first layer i covered the butterfly chipboard with paper, then placing
another butterfly chipboard which i painted with acrylic paint and misted with glimmer mist
on top for some great dimension.
6. WARM HEARTS FULL OF LOVE- painted the snowflake chipboards again,
applying stickles, and placing a bling in the middle.
7. STILL IN LOVE- love, love, love alpha chipboards. easy as 1,2,3
painted it with acrylic paint, inked the edges and overlapping
the letters for extra dimension.
8. SHINE- swirly chipboard- painted with acrylic paint and
applied clear gesso.
9. SMILE- in this lo i kept one of the frame chipboard plain, inked it a little bit on the edges
but on the other frame chipboard i covered it with doily and applied clear gesso.
10. SANTA'S SWEET ELF-ER - i used the big frame chipboard again painting it
and applying crackle paint to it for texture. and for the snowflake chipboards
i painted the, apply stickles, added strips of papers on the back, and top it off
i don't have many chipboards but when i get them i really enjoy
altering and using them in my layouts.
thank you so much for stopping by. have a great day.
Good luck to everyone who applied. i will be crossing all my fingers and toes and
will wait patiently on the result.
hugs & lots of love,