Wednesday, September 21, 2011

BLESSED- STUCK ON U SKETCHES

Hello there! Happy Hump day! another quick post for today! here is a new layout i finished inspired by STUCK ON U SKETCHES ( and i have a great news to share with you soon :D!!!) and using my fave AMERICAN CRAFTS AMY TANGERINE collection and some of my other stash-
photo of my dear daughter, Jylian, me, and my pretty SIL. it was taken last June when we went to Del Mar Fair.


sorry about the glare on the photos :( i've been loving writing my journal with white gel pen on to my photos and it doesn't even have to be perfect! if you're wondering about the pins- this is how i usually take a picture of my layouts. i pin them on my big cork board and take them outside for the perfect light( well almost!).
here is the sketch from STUCK ON YOU SKETCHES-
i hope you like it! thank you so much for stopping by again!
Have a great day! see you later!
hugs and lots of love,
isay :D

14 comments:

Sandi Clarkson said...

Such a great page .. with lots of smiling faces!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooo beautiful! I loveeeeee that photo, the flowers and the colors! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Tammy E. said...

This truly is beautiful. Love the flowers and the verse on the photo -- so cool!

artfuldelight said...

Gorgeous LO!! :-)

Shona said...

very beautiful layout and what a great photo. Love your take on the sketch :) thanks for playing along at SOUS :)

LG said...

Great design and a moment to remember!

Anonymous said...

Super kick butt page Melissa!
The photo is the sweetest...pretty girls! =)
Great lil' details and goodies added in too!
I take all my photos outside again't the ugly
cement in the back..but it works! LOL!

Hugs, Leah

HappytoScrap+Craft+Draw said...

Wow this is such a pretty page :) Love the gel pen writing and the flowers! you have such pretty hand writing :D

Stine Ursin said...

I love this so much!!! The colors, the writing on the photo, tha happy faces and all the details. Great LO!!

Kelly Massman said...

This is really sweet! Love your cluster of flowers!

Nanne said...

What a fantastic layout Melissa.. Love that you used the die cut paper for your background and the details are amazing, I luv luv luv your hand journaling, that is so awesome.. At first I thought you used your printer some how..LOL Fab-tastic!!
thnx for joining our sketch challenge over at SOUS
Hugs
Nanné

Nathalie said...

So, so pretty!!! I absolutely LOVE your handwriting on the photo!!!! Love it!

Scossie Jane said...

Great take on the sketch, love that you used a die cut background. Your own writing on the photo is a great idea. Thanks for joining us at SOUS.... Hugs x

Fern said...

Beautiful layout!! I love the journaling on your photo!! Thanks for joining us over at SOUS!!