Saturday, April 30, 2011

FAMILY- THE SCRAPPIEST SKETCH #117

Hi there! hows your weekend so far? hope you all are having a creative weekend like me LOL! i finished another LO using my ARTFUL DELIGHT April kit and this one is inspired by THE SCRAPPIEST sketch # 117. here is my take-
this photo was taken last Feb when we went to Legoland and Sealife Aquarium (Carlsbad, CA). this is my 3rd LO using mt April ARTFUL DELIGHT kit and i am not done with this kit yet. i have a few LO's, DT assignment , i need to finish and i want to be ahead of my self this time because i have 2 weeks left on my vacation them back to work again. thank you so much for stopping by and for your lovely comments. God bless and take care.

Supplies used- Artful Delight April kit-Pink Paislee - Hometown Summer collection pps; October Afternoon - Modern Homemaker pps & buttons; My Minds Eye - Good Day Sunshine pps; American Crafts solid cardstock- aqua & butter; Jenni Bowlin Acrylic Paint Dabber - Seed Packet; Twine in Peapod - The Twinery; Satin Pleat Ribbon is Red, Alterable Canvas Flowers, & chipboard frames - Maya Road; Others- white & yellow acrylic paint, flower stamp, pearls, distress ink, white gel pen, bling, Fiskars quote stamp.

5 comments:

Jennifer Shaw said...

What a lovely LO! Loving your rotation of the sketch and the title banner is awesome! Thanks for playing along!! :)

Vicky Varvadouka said...

Isay i love your work! I visit your blog frequently! Fantastic take on the sketch! I hope you play along again with the next one which will be reveled today!
Enjoy scrapping!

artfuldelight said...

Beautiful!! I love what you have done with April's monthly kit. :-)

Lynette Jacobs said...

Great take on the sketch...I love it that you made a banner where the scallops are and used it for your title. Well done.

Liz Chidester said...

You are such a talented scrapper!
Thanks for joining us at The Scrappiest!