Sunday, August 15, 2010

BEST SUMMER BUDS

hello everyone! here i am again with LO's to share and as you all know i don't like posting different LO's in one post so i'll be posting three times today because i have three LO's to share with you. this first one is inspired by SKETCHABILITIES SKETCH #21 unfortunately i was too late and the LINKY WIDGET closed already. but thats OK! no worries because i can still share it with all of you. i forgot, i'm a bit sad today :( because my mom lost my back up camera. my canon broke because my son dropped it so the lens broke and now, my smaller digital cam is gone, too :(. so sorry about the poor quality of the photos i used my cellphones camera.




this is my dear son, justin and joseph. i've been wanting to scrap these photos and finally had the chance to scrap them. maybe i was just waiting for a great sketch and ideas to be able to scrap it.
i splattered some white and blue acrylic paints for the background. cut out my own sun- inked it, sprayed it with glimmer mist, and added some stitching on it. i also cut out the word "best" from a piece of felt. i did some more stitching using DMC floss. most of the embellishments here are really old and you know, I'm in a mission to use up all of my embellishment and not to buy anything until they are 90% gone LOL! i've been really good at it and i've been really good at using my 40% off coupons from michaels and joanne and only buying the ones that i need like glue dots and stuff like that.

1 comment:

Sarah aka Byclops said...

Love your take on the sketch!!!