Tuesday, May 4, 2010

happy tuesday morning!

good tuesday morning everyone! I've been a member of scrapbooking.com for a few years now and i just love the challenges that they have. one of my faves is jami's monthly sketch challenge where she would gives us new sketches every monday and it goes for the whole month so there is always 4 scrappers who wins every month. for the April monthly sketch challenge i won not just once but twice for week #2 and week #4. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! sorry, i had to let it out. i am so happy because i think this is the first time i've won- so please forgive me...just give me my moment of happiness LOL! here are the two sketches and layouts i did for the challenge:
by Isay
so stop by scrapbook.com and get inspired!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your 2 AWESOME victories last month & keep your eyes out for the mail woman! lol